Online Users
Downthememorylane

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It was 2c06 bbq yesterday. I met Johanna at Tm before that and i was late by 45mins..... I'm so very sorry i know it was your birthday the day before! Hahahah Happy Belated and i hope you liked the card&gift! <3

It was a rainy day ytd and people kept splashing those puddles of water up my legs while walking, how very irritating it was. Johanna didn't mind watching Enchanted again with me, but because i was late, we missed the only possible timing for it then. So we walked around everywhere contemplating where to have our lunch, and we eventually settled ourselves down at PizzaHut. I rmb we had different orders, but when the food came, both of us changed our mind and said "i should have ordered yourssss" and so we swopped. Hahahah.

Took bus 31 after that, supposedly to alight at a certain stop and make our way to ECP but because it was still raining, and we were too lazy to get down the bus, we refused to move our bums and so continued our bus journey all the way to Kallang i think. Then we received a notice out of the blue that the venue has been changed to MeiWei's condo which was somewhere near AHS.... Alighted the bus finally and took another bus to meet CHENYIN THAT IDIOT WHO SUDDENLY CALLED AND SAID SHE LEFT THE DISCS AT HOME AGAIN. Well done man you are my bestx fwenzzzz 1314.

Lol anyway bbq was nice. I gossipped with CHENYIN SHIYI JERVIS hahahahah been long since we last did that hor. But we ended up ranting how much we are dreading the new year, going back to school and all the crapz. I swear I had never, ever, dreaded going back to school this much before. ): K whatever then at about 10 we suddenly realised that we haven't taken any photos yet so yeah we took but many have already left though. (Ignore messyoily hair)




I think he was drunk he kept talking nonsense that night




Do Rae Mi lol


Ahemz this is a mean picture lah there was actually a girl in the centre but look what they did to her......











AND JON HAD THE HONOUR

1


2


3


Cheeessssseeeee

Hitched a ride home on Leona's Dad's car with Chinyee and Johanna after everything!


Hi Johanna I hope you liked my birthday present for you, not meaning the card nor the gift but myself spending a day with you ^^ It's exclusive you know hahahah talk to you again very very soon okay! Love.

No comments: